Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A finished project!

Remember this?
that the speedy and very talented Ferne embroidered for me?

well it finally turned into this:

I have to say I'm not 100% happy with the result, but after pulling out the topstitching a thousand times (ok, maybe twice) I decided enough was enough and I was actually making things worse rather than better. It's not as neat as I'd like but hopefully my friend will like it. Her little girl is only a couple of months old but she's firmly on the cloth-nappy bandwagon - this is just my way of making sure she stays there. She uses mainly pocket nappies though and this has a snap-in booster - hope she doesn't mind the difference, personally I find snap ins a lot easier :)

It's been wrapped and posted so now just waiting to hear that it arrives safely - and then crossing all my fingers and toes that it doesn't leak everywhere the first time she uses it!

No comments:

Post a Comment